I need really help, I don't know what to do.

The problem is:

I went to a hospital before 4-5 months ago I couldn't find a female doctor so I went to a male.

I was really sick & I had pain in every bony in my body because of the cold weather.

The doctor touched my azz,he touched me way not cool OK?

I didn't expect that From a doctor.

Now I don't wanna get back to that doctor.

My mom will force me to go,SHE'S TOO controller,she didn't notice him doing that and that's NOT COOL too.

I don't even know how to tell her.

The ANNOYING THING IS most MALEs I MET ENDED UP TRYING TO TOUCH my body/rape me/..etc.

When I go shopping/to school/Anywhere mostly old men and sometimes young males do that.

This made me get nightmares about a guy following me or trying to rape me.

My mom's driver tries to approach me last month,DAMN HE'S way so elder then me by 20-30 years,i don't wear clothes that's way so slu**y, I'm not that hot, I am totally brown girl,cute but not that much So I'm fkng annoyed.

I don't know what to do about him,she will force me to go & I don't want to.

Thanks.

I said SHE IS TOO controller DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN?

MeanS I CANT DO WHATEVA I WANT ..

I JUST ONCE SOMEONE DO THIS TO ME I FROZ,I WASNT THAT WAY but I got into too much situations which made me that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Um... 18-24? You don't need your mother to take you to a doctor. You're an adult now.

As an adult, do you know what sexual assult means?

If you are SURE what the doctor did was inappropriate (not like Peter Griffin and his prostate exam- yaknowwhatimean?) then tell a legal official or something.

What Guys Said 1

• I think that you need some personality improvement. I think you should be more cautious while talking to males. I agree with the_chashire_cat, you should see in man's eyes and let him know that you know about sexual assault and can report to police station or even slap him.

What Girls Said 2

• For starters be careful the way you8 dress and talk to people. But if you are being hurt by the Doctor tell your Mom, or report him if you think he abused you. When people like that come along try to get away form them. You've identified that that happens now its your turn to do something also. Maybe its easier said than done but that's my best advice.

• honey just tell her... I went through a similar situation like this a few years ago... its hard and there is no "right time" to tell her so you shouldn't wait... just tell your mom. make sure she actually grasps what your saying... but you have to tell her... anything that happens to you that you don't want is wrong. trust me. so tell her...