Hi girls, I have to ask you a question about hair?

I have very long thick hair down to the middle of my back. my girlfriend loves me in long hair. sometimes before I go out with her she puts a barrette in my hair so it stays out of my face and than curls my hair with the barrette in my hair what do you think about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it works on you, then you're very lucky! Personally I think only a few guys can pull off long hair. And the barrette thing your girlfriend does sounds adorable.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not sure you'll like my answer but its the truth in my opinion.

I think she has an obsession.

Also if you ARE 25+ I don't think hair THAT long looks good when trying to get jobs.

I think length-wise your shoulders should be the limit with your hair if you are a guy because unless its in dreadlocks in can look quite feminine and can actually feminise some of your features.

But A+ for creativity.

• I don't like long hair on a guy but if your girl likes it than let it be. I have a friend that has same length hair as yours. And everyone has been trying to get him to chop it off, he won't. His girlfriend love it. If you are in the same situation, might as well leave it.

• i'm not fond of hair that long on a guy, but if you and you're girlfriend are happy, then what others think just doesn't count!

• I love long haired guys haha. Today I asked this guy with long hair if I could curl his hair and put hairspray that smells like mangos in it and I told him he had the prettiest hair ever. hahaha, well, he kinda just gave me a weird look and laughed a little. But I think he liked the compliment. But anyways, do what you want with your hair, and if your girlfriend likes it, then that's even better!

• Personally I hate long hair on a guy but it's down to the girl, just be who you want hunny!

• i hate long hair on a guy, but if you like it you shouldn't change for a girl. and it's especially good that your girlfriend likes it.

What Guys Said 0