What is an attractive skill you like a girl/guy to have? why? "Girls like guys with skills."

playing guitar...knowledge of poetry...able to cook...whatever, you get the drift

Most Helpful Girl

• Communication, cooking, cleaning, fixing things, finances, and sex. :D

What Girls Said 8

• cooking definitely, being good in bed is important, and being able to fix things is great. other hobbies like music are cool, too.

• I like mechanics. They know a lot of things about cars and how to fix a lot of things, and being smart is sexy, and it also comes in handy when you don’t have to take your car to a garage! Haha!

• any guy playing an instrument is a plus in my book. Also, any one with manual labor skills is big in my opinion.

• Passion in general is attractive. No matter what it is, I love to listen to a guy talk about something he's really into or do something he loves doing.

• Playing guitar is good, but I love a guy who plays sports! I don't know why, but a guy who is good at sports always gets my attention.

• Num chucks, most importantly! Humbleness, Respect, Loyalty, Intelligence, Humor------- A great Love maker! I'll cook, he can help.

• most definetley sex, then cook me a gormet meal afterwards

• Good with animals, at least marginally effective in hand to hand combat, confident with a gun, can sing, can play one or more instruments, can spot bullsh*t, can swim, can lift at least 200 lbs from a standing position, can feed and otherwise take care of himself when I'm on my period, can ride a horse bare back, can stand up to his parents... annnd I think that's all of them. xD

What Guys Said 3

• a girl who can play sports (shocker if you look at my profile), that is good stuff

• Being able to fix things - be it a car, computer, fence or dinner is a big plus. If you can't do any of those whatever girl you are with is going to think you're some kind of slug.

• cooking, cleaning, basically everything girls should do... ;) lol ojoj every lad likes a girl that can laugh at all your sh*t jokes!