Which do you like better on a girl? Makeup or none? and if you do how much?

Most Helpful Guy

• many guys will say none and what they mean is some. Girls who wear makeup often get the extra look or glance from a guy. Many guys also like to be seen with a girl who wears a little.

What doesn't work is the opposite -- you're in an intimate setting with a girl who is wearing gobs of gook all over her face. It can be off putting.

• Yes. They get my looks while I'm thinking "oh my god, did that girl even see what the hell she was doing to her face".

• Haha @ mesonfielde that's so funny. But Ik exactly what you mean lol

What Guys Said 6

• A little make-up would be great. The girls that put a heavy layer of foundation, powder or whatever on their faces make it quite noticeable. No make-up is also great if the girl has the looks to back it!

Natural (or closest to natural) beauty is the best!

• I'm cool with none as in zero it let's me see the real beauty. But the trick is to wear as little as possible. When they put it on with a brick mortar trowel it's just looks bad.

• Natural looking makeup or natural...no too much make up..

• No makeup!

• hmm it depends ot he occasion!, makeup looks sexy but too much too often is abit too much I think! asif your hiding things

• None or very little

What Girls Said 3

• u nly need a little bit or your skin can't breath which results in spots an therefore ul look like sh*t neway cus you have a massive zit. to put it bluntly. an wearin loads of make up comes off on everythin. a guys not gunna cuddle you if your make ups gunna transfer to his favorite jacket, or want you suckin his **** or kissin him all over if he's gunna end up covered in goopy lipgloss,

just stick to a little bit, it looks better than when you go OTT an look like an actual doll xx

• ive had lots of guys tell me I look amazing and that they thought I didn't even wear make up. hell yes I wear make up because it highlights my natural beauty. most guys don't even realize when a girl wears make up just she looks good. example I have just plain brown eyes ...nothing special about them but with a little eyeliner and I mean so little you can't even tell its eyeliner and some mascara my eyes become from what I've been told beautiful. from my experience guys love it when you look good because of make up but if they can tell from 5 ft away that you have it on they don't like it.

• The other day I was told by a guy, "You kick a$$ because you realize that girls don't need makeup." I say some, no over the top, and never be afraid to not wear any.

• Oh I am not lol a lot of times I will go without makeup or with minimal because I am confidant in my skin. I was just curious what other people thought you know? But yeah thanks for your response :)

• Yeah I know, and it's definitely great that you're confident :)