Do you like girls that dress classier or more revealing?

do you like girls that dress classier with like jackets and jeans and stuff like that, or girls with cloths more revealing and in shorts and tight clothes?

Most Helpful Guy

• personally if I'm just wanting a fling then I would scope for girls with slightly tight and revealing clothing. however if I was looking for a relationship I would look for girls who have some morals, but still manage to dress fashoinably and that tends to be slightly tight and revealing clothes... yeah... I come from glasgow, what did you expect?

so, moral of the story is, as long as you look good/attractive, guys won't complain (sadly skimpy clothes tend to make girls more attractive to the teenage male mind) BUT you can look attractive in clothes that aren't revealing, its just harder.

What Guys Said 3

• For me classier - it makes that one day where she comes in with a little bit more showing (I'm thinking slightly lower neckline, barer arms - not too exposed) so much more enthralling ;D

• I like both..

• In high school, all I ever cared about was what is under the girls clothes.

What Girls Said 0