I'll look over at him and he'll quickly look away as if he'd been staring at me. What does this mean...?

he's in one of my classes, and I have a crush on him. sometimes I'll look over at him and he'll quickly look away as if he'd been staring at me. whenever I'm around him, my friend says my name really loudly :/ and he looks over. I don't know him too well... I only know his name. what should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should talk to him! Talk about the lesson or anything really and remember to smile! I found that it really helps create a friendlier atmosphere.

Recently, I've mustered up the courage to have talked to someone I have a slight crush on. I can't say much for the looking away thing, seeing as it varies from person. I think most of the time, people will look away when there is unexpected eye contact, not necessarily from attraction, due to it's awkward nature.