How to look attractive? If you are an average looking guy?

Am 30 years old guy, my height is 5,10, I am average looking guy, I want to know, how to look attractive,? If you are average looking guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• the most sttractive thing on a guy is confidence

others than that:

2. Always be well groomed, showered, deoderant cologne

3. clean ironed clothes, nice shoes/ trainers (sneakers?)

4. Get a cool haircut (something that suits you!)

5. Have interests that you are passionate about e.g playing an instrument, volunteering

That is just externally, If you have great personality you're halfway there!

• She got everything right...the most important is the confidence...but a clean, well groomed, passionate man is always a good look!!...Keep fit...no need for extreme bodybuilding body, but stay healty!!

• Thanks alot, I have added you in my list.

What Girls Said 3

• Dress nice and have confidence. Look in fashion magazines and copy what you see, like a nice dark denim pant with a button up shirt, or a v neck tee with a cardigan.

• What TOATALLY turns me on, is either a cute sports outfit so you look sporty or a button up shirt unbuttoned with a tank top beneath with skinny jeans...but no underwear hanging out of your pants...that's just gross

• apart from what other girls said, I would add working out! you can't go wrong with a nice bod.

• Yes you are right working out is good for look attractive,i will join gym very soon thanks for your answer

What Guys Said 3

• Your confidence in your looks makes you attractive...

• Exude confidence and optimism. No, really.

• Nice car, lots of money...

• But you can't win any heart, just because you have nice car, and lots of money