What do you think of this dress?

[IMG] link I will to stick on some rhinestones on the side like this link and I will wear a big necklace like this one link

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest I don't like it that much on the girl in the picture. Looks like those breasts are planning their escape :D I also think it might look better if it were a little longer, but that might be the angle of the camera.

The necklace looks ridiculously expensive, but I've never really cared for jewelry so I'm probably not the right person to ask.

What Guys Said 7

• Dress looks great but sticking those rhinestones on it will make it look gawdy.

• I dig it. I reckon suppliment the rhinestones for a dressy belt, though? That would compliment the waste nicely I think, although detract from the dress.

It seems quite promdressy, though ^^ Which is what your going for. I like the necklace, too. I only ever wear gold, though.

• the dress already speaks pretty loudly. adding the rhinestone etc.. would be too much (only if someone else is already wearing the same dress, should you add them)

otherwise its fine, is this for homecoming?

• It`s for my prom....

• Might want to go a little more gownish for that. cocktail might not work, then again my prom was pretty big so I dk

• nice bewbs

• I don't like it and it doesn't fit your boobs right.

• looks good

• So long as it comes off their is no problem...

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not crazy about it. I think it's too small in the boobs, and the slit is too high, and it has too many folds.

• The dress is cute, I myself have never been a huge fan or satin. But I like the idea of the necklace, just watch out to make sure the necklace doesn't look cheap. The rhinestone on the side might be a little much.

• Depends on what your getting it for, the concept is good, in that picture it looks like that girls breast are about to pop right out of it!

• I like the color but I wouldn't wear it. Not my style.And it seems that in the pic the breasts are about to pop out...Other than that it's okay I guess.

• i love the color, but not the style