Can anyone give me some ideas for my website?

I am making a website to encourage people to love themselves for who they are. I heard a lot lately about pro-ana websites, the most beautiful people websites, and so many people search stuff like do you think I'm pretty, am I ugly etc. I get really low self esteem sometimes and think I'm ugly and I would love for someone or something to tell me I'm perfect just the way I am.

I thought it was so bad that you could find so many websites that tell you you're not good enough and people feeling inadequate because of celebs on papers and peoples nasty words. I thought why won't someone make a nice one.

So I thought if I do it someone who's down might find it and it could make them better and I thought that would be wonderful. I was so happy when Gok replaced the whole trinny and suzanna crap.

So I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions for things on my website involved with making people feel great about themselves. I have a forum, feel good tips, I was thinking about a blog, some videos.

Thanks for your suggestions

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• This sounds like a cool idea. You can draw inspiration from other sites (and articles) similar to what yours is going to be like:

link

link

link

link

I think a blog would be great. Also allow guests to write articles and such.

• While,in theory I do think it is a good idea,it isn't going to help any.There's a reason people feel unattractive and it isn't all necessarily because of the media.

I'm not trying to be negative but you have to be realistic