Should ugly people really not approach beautiful people?

Simple question. Now give me your answers?

Most Helpful Girl

• beauty goes away with time, but the character, who the person really is, it stays!...so I think it's ridiculous to separate beautiful people and ugly people...besides that there are lots and many kinds of beauty...maybe what you think is ugly, I can consider as beautiful.

What Girls Said 3

• its never bad if a ugly person approches to a good looking one..someone probably likes you and don't know it..so dnt let your guard down..

• you can approach all you want, but don't be surprised if they turn you down

• looks don't matter. character does

What Guys Said 2

• This is a tricky one to answer. While I can see where you are coming from where you consider yourself a pretty boy and some ugly ass girl approach you. Sure! You'll get annoyed! BUT! Here's the big but! Prettiness and ugliness really depends on the person, I mean I consider the widely considered beautiful woman, Cindy Crawford, to be too masculine for my taste. This girl could have perceived you as ugly despite the subjective consensus that you are a good looking guy.

• it's the rule I've had for myself since birth