Should I dye my hair?

Should I dye my hair brown or something? I'm the blond kid in the red shirt.

Like it makes me unique and sh*t, and I feel like dying it would be like not being who I really am...

But it's so hard to be blond in a place like California that's literally the most ethnically diverse place on the planet. I get sh*t about it all the time, people call me albino, and every other new person I meet is "woooooow your hair is really blond." There's barely any natural blondes in California, so all you see are dyed blond chicks.

So you think you have insecurities that your ears are a little thin or you have a little acne, you have no idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't dye your hair. By you saying that its what makes you unique and you says enough to make it the bad choice if you do dye it. I'm a redhead so I have an idea of how you feel. I hate the jokes, and everyone's comments and I wish my hair was brown but that's who I am and its a big part of me. I think if you dye your hair you'll get a sense of loosing your individuality. It might not seem like it'll bother you that much now, but when you do it chances are your reaction won't be the one you were expecting to have.

• Yeah I'm sorry, I kno redheads get a lot of sh*t too sometimes

What Girls Said 9

• You should be natural, because it sucks to feel like you're not being yourself, and also, sometimes us people with dark hair get bored of looking the same as everyone else who has dark hair, so you should embrace your light hair.

I went to school with a girl who has VERY pale skin and almost white hair, but she wasn't an albino, but she was always dying her hair like strawberry blond and now she dyes it even darker and it honestly looks like crap. I think her natural color was unique and pretty, but I bet people teased her about it or something.

But anyways, it's way too boring when everyone looks the same, so just be yourself and rock your blond. If people make fun of you, just make a joke out of it. Also, a lot of people are probably just commenting on it because they think it's cool.

• Stay natural. Your natural hair colour is always the one that will go the best with your complexion. Besides, I like your hair, and for me personally, I find guys dyeing their hair a bit of a turn off

• dont dye your hair! its hard not to care what others think, but really try to shrug it off.

would you rather 'fit in' by being the same as everyone else, or have awesome blond hair that keeps you an individual?

i am usually against drastically modifying anything, because I feel like people should like me for who I am, or just f*** off.

besides, if they pick on you for your blond hair now, imagine how much worst it will be when they start picking on you for dying your hair. people who tease others will always have something to pick on, no matter how much you change

• Noooo

• noooo

don't!

blonde hair is awesome! f*** everyone else. and I personally don't like it when guys dye their hair :P

• i always tell guys not to dye there hair

• what? NO! your hair is awesome.

• No.

• blondes are hot, stay that way

What Guys Said 1

• Wont hurt give it a go see if it helps..