What kind of music do you like best??

just curious :)

Most Helpful Girl

• metal and techno but I have everything on my ipod :)

• "but I have everything on my ipod :) " that's so good :]

What Guys Said 3

• Electronic music in general, I DJ a bit and when asked what I play I'll say I go for minimal techno, progressive house and everything in between. Although when I hear a genuinely awesome record I'll recognize it without discriminating against genre or style, after all I believe there is no good or bad music, there's just music you like and music you don't like.

• Rock music specificly the early 90's grunge music

• Metal! I usually listen to classic rock or country when I'm on the job though as I doubt a 65 year old retiree would buy a house from a guy who blasts Slayer at full volume.

What Girls Said 4

• i like so many different types of music honestly there is no "best" one. I like country, pop, rock, alternative or indie rock, rap, hip hop, jazz, are and b, country, etc. whichever one I am listening to most depends on what's going on in my life, what day of the week it is, what month, my mood, etc doesn't necessarily mean I like that type of music best though.

right now I'm listening to a lot of folky rock and pop music, show tunes, some blues and neo-soul influenced music, pop, and oldies. Then again so many artists have tons of genres and sub-genres that influence their music that they overlap. For example I'm a huge fan of Regina Spektor and when I wiki her it says "anti-folk, indie rock, baroque pop, blues, pop." So who the hell knows really. lol

• I'm awful at classifying music, alternative I guess or pretty much anything acoustic...although when I'm studying I like classical music

• The 80s was the best decade in music. I love the 80s. I also like classic rock, alternative rock, oldies, trance, folk, jazz/big band, metal & grunge.

80s remain the best

• Anthing that isn't Disney or country

alternative, rock, metal, some pop, indie, electronic, some rap, and evrything in between :-)