Is it a turn on when a guy is in good shape and it shows?

for instance if a guy is in the gas station or wherever and he is in great shape and also good looking, do girls notice that and want them right then and there?

Most Helpful Girl

• haha yes we are just like guys but we don't let people know and we make it complicated lol.

• Same as what I commented below. I guess I always thought girls took longer to decide on a guy though.

• Lol no we don't take longer we think the same in some ways but the only thing from backing a girl back down from attacking a guy lik that would either be self esteam or shyness well that's what I think lol bt our minds we are almost the same when it comes to that.

What Girls Said 5

• Guys in good shape but doesn't flaunt it is sexier than guys who do. People who know they are physically attractive and do flaunt their traits... I find them a bit egotistical and narcissistic if they "show off" intentionally. But if it shows naturally, that's super sexy.

• Of course! yES YESY EYES!

• yes, pretty much.

however that's more of just a thought than a wish, you know?

• Do you know how awesome that would be to get tackled by a girl out of nowhere while standing at the gas station? It would be just like those Axe commercials lol

• Haha yeah, I can imagine :)

and on what you said above, I think so too. in my opinion, if a girl was seriously contemplating it, they would care about the treatment she'll recieve from the guy, not just his looks, and that adds to his 'hotness'. and that isn't something you'll get into at the gas station, hence the more of a thought than an actual wish. :)

• i notice it, but "want him right there and then"? that's a little extreme lol. I generally won't want to sleep with a guy right there and then unless he has a combination of a charming personality, good looking face, great style and just a certain air about him. I noticed that a lot of guys will just look at an attractive girl and immediately want to have sex with her, but for me if I see an attractive guy, I will notice it but I won't want to have sex with him like that unless I know him

• i notice, but it doesn't mean I'm going to automatically jump in bed with him

What Guys Said 5

• It's a turnon to anyone whenever someone, guy or girl, is in good shape, because we are naturally conditioned to find the physical attributes associated with good health attractive. There are of course some exceptions, but for the most part, health = attractive. Always has been, always will be.

• Really? Is that the besy you could come up with? What do you think when you see an in shape attractive girl? C'mon man. How about some creativity. Jesus.

• Yeaaaaaaaaaaa :(

Think about it in reverse for a second.

Wouldn't you want a fit female who was good looking!?!

The concept of "lust at first sight" is a two-way road!

• If you are really attractive,u get notice wherever you are..

• If your fit they will notice...