Why are good looking girls hard to talk to??

i've notice that beautiful good looking girl who are used to getting attention from guys are hard to talk. just casual talk even if you don't like them. a simple text and they will read too much into, they take forever to respond compared to average looking girls who respond immediately. its so much fun to joke around with average girls. but a beautiful hot girl will avoid you when you try talking to her

can anyone explain this

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you act super lame when you're around a beautiful girl. Pretend you have a lot of money, and some girl follows you around saying, "I want your money. Pleeeease give me your money. I'll do anything to get all of your attention because your money is so awesome. I'm better than those other girls who only want your money, except ... I only want your money too."

What Girls Said 4

• if a girl looks good, she knows it. Beautiful girls have a lot of confidence and often have high standards for themselves. They think they deserve what's best and are to hot for self-conxcious average guys.

Try having some confidence and talk to a hot girl. Confidence adds to your hotness factor.

• I do problem I hav is what to say to girl... but sometimes I'm looking to just talk. nothing else. but she thinks otherwise

• because as my friends say "i get all the attention" but really it's only the super confident, cocky, jerks, that only want to get in my pants who talk to me... so I very suspicious when a guy chats me up... he has to build a rapport for a bit first and let me see he's a nice guy. However, I would never be rude to someone anyway because that's not how I was raised. I'll talk to you as a human being, but if you want a date, that takes a little time.

• They're pobably paranoid. Being a hot girl makes it hard to just have guy friends who don't want to get with them or tap that. It's annoying. Just talk to her casually and make them feel like you can just be friends if you want to.

• Many people have told me I'm pretty. I hate to say that because I don't want to sound conceited, but I have trouble knowing what guys' intentions are when they talk to me. When guys wanna hang out, I really can't tell if it's as friends or more, especially because the "more" can start out friendly..

That doesn't stop me from talking though, but I guess some females may think you're really tryna get at them even when you're not..

What Guys Said 3

• i think you are kind of throwing a stereotype on girls. not all beautiful girls act the same way. it just depends on the attention they get from their looks. when they know they look good, their attitude changes, and it makes their responses different. I know a lot of great looking girls that don't act any different than average looking ones

• A Majority of these women/girls know that they are beautiful. I think it's a subconscious defense mechanism to figure which guy is actually wanting to get to know her for HER ..OR is going to try and take it to the next level. If you got a lot of attention from girls and were some brad pitt look alike wouldn't you be a bit interested as to why these people who talk to you talk to you? Is it because you have money? Your looks? Your personality?.. you would find yourself immediately asking what does this person want from me and why? And it's become such a habit that it embedded in their subconscious and when they meet people or talk to people.. they may not be directly thinking so why do you think I'm so special consciously.. clockwork. =X

• dood...she is a person...a human being...sometimes the most attractive are the most insecure...its true.

Be confident. Open your mouth and speak. Who cares if she thinks its more than that? If you're not in to her like that, what have you lost? Nothing.

And its a pretty blanket stereotype, don't you? "...a beautiful hot girl will avoid you when you try talking to her"...not true.

be bold...be brave...and have a conversation with her. If she doesn't respond, move on.

• thank you! I do sometimes feel insecure while everyone says I'm so pretty and get all the guys, I just don't see it. So I would date the quiet guy if he talked to me...