Why do so many girls have issues with other girls being themselves?

i get called fake SO much because I am blond and tan and have that beachy surfer chick look. I was BORN blond and am tan because I live in Cali and am outside all the time. I dress the way I do because I grew up on the beach and love the beach life. I like my look and my style. it represents who I am. why do so many girls have an issue with me just being me?

wow. I'm only 15 and yet I am a better person than the whole lot of you combined (with the exception of rachiee)
since anon user had issues seeing my picture: link

Most Helpful Girl

• Your skin is neon orange and your eyeliner is Sharpie-esque. If that is not fake, I don't know what is. I suppose some girls might be jealous cause most guys seem to like the whole look you have going on and you probably get a lot of attention from guys (despite hearing so many of them say they prefer "natural girls", haha.)

But if you like it, cool, haters gonna hate I guess.

Actually, upon closer inspection, that is totally not you. Confirmed for troll. :) (which makes me wonder why I don't just delete the first part, but whatever.)

What Guys Said 4

• Wow, you're only 15 yet you dress and pose like a 20 year old slut.

Are you, by chance, related to Paris Hilton?

• f*** you're boring.

• Wow you're pretty cute,

A lot of people (not just 'average' girls) bash good looking girls because there's a certain intolerance towards them. Douchebags see them only for sex, average looking girls become jealous and hostile, and then there are the people who believe hot women are all shallow, stupid, self absorbed sheep.

On top of that, there are the people who assume that because someone dresses a certain way or lives a certain lifestyle they're conforming to a clique. You're living a lifestyle that many people envy, and they know that it's unattainable for them, so a lot of them grow jealous. Unfortunately you're dealing with both jealous AND ignorant people lol.

Just do your thing, clearly you care enough about your style and who you are to stand up against those people and question their motives. As long as you're living the life you are because YOU want to, and not because you're trying to fit in with a group of people- you're got all thumbs up from me.

• Well I am really really really good looking, and I would let you have sex with me. When your 18 of course.

What Girls Said 9

• ok, so you used this same pic album on a question not long ago and said that you were married, now your saying your only 15. also I'm assuming your that guy who asked like 20 questions about this same girl and took pics off her MySpace and asked why people thought she was fake and if she liked you cause she's in your same college class. -.-

• Because they're jealous, plain and simple. Just ignore it and be you. If you have haters and people who are obsessed then that just shows you're doing something/being something envious of other people.

• whoever is calling you fake needs to get a life. They should have better things to do than worry about whether you are fake or not.

• Not even a picture of you.EPIC FAIL:-)

• Not you. Nice try troll.

FAIL.

• probably becuase there jelouse hun

btw in that pic you look like a wannabe pamela anderson.. LMMFAO

• they are jealous because most likely you look pretty and they feel insecure and inadequate. let's put it like this, many girls and guys will give me thumbs down and try to deny this fact. but I'm gonna ask you a question I bet you get a lot of male attention right? I bet you are confident and feel pretty right? you look feminine like you take care of yourself and are happy with how you look. girls who don't feel confident in their own beauty are gonna feel threatened by that and take issues with you, and guys who are bitter because girls like you don't usually give them the time of day are gonna get nasty too. so it is what it is. as long as you are happy then keep doing what you're doing

• bc you're ugly?

• Oh yeah, I'm super ugly

http://s764.photobucket.com/albums/xx283/blair551/?action=view&current=hdl2r1mrnm_100658092-2.jpg

• Wow you're a p*rn star! I want to be your friend.

• I'm not a p*rn star. I'm 15 for goodness sake! I haven't even kissed a boy yet.

• maybe cause there's like a 1 thousand girl just like you?