Guys, what should she wear?

Do you have a preference of what kind of dress you'd like your date to wear to prom? What would be a turn on and what would be a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• There was an outlet based in Germany that was selling off New but 2 or 3 years out of date Versace Couture dresses - all for around the 200 euro mark- these things would cost 2,000 to 4 if they where from a current season

You'd pay around 50 euro to ship it to the US - but would have it in under a week

the store name was The-Flagship-Online-Store

have a look at some of the things they sold recently

link

link

link

I'd say email them - ask what they have coming in - and tell them your measurements

What Guys Said 2

• Hey Ryelee,

I think, with your hair, and what I can see of you in your pictures, that a royal blue evening gown with a modest middle of the back, open cut and high front neck line, tied in the back, with maybe mid calf length and satin finish would probably be awesome. But that is just my opinion, based on limited information. Also simple stud earrings and a matching necklace, and maybe bracelet. Other than that, minimal makeup and hair styling will let God's creation, that is the awesome you, really shine.

• A bubble dress of course. duhhhhhhhhhhhh:)

Sorry, I'm way to old for a prom, but couldn't resist!

What Girls Said 1

• When I went to a dance with an ex I wore a strapless and it kept going down and I kept having to fix it, towards the end he just kept pulling it up for me haha. I don't know if he was frustrated but he kept laughing. So make sure it fits haha.

• "towards the end he just kept pulling it up for me..." lol aw. That's actually pretty cute.