Ladies what do you think of this style?

A t-shirt, jeans and a leather jacket, too simple ? or good ?

link

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Basically, I only like the jacket. Shoes are ugly, shirt is strangely girlie (to me), jeans are alright but those particular jeans don't go with that jacket, and the belt is just all wrong for the shirt, the shoes and the jacket... :/

If you throw on a lot of simple things doesn't mean they're going to automatically match...

• Hot. But if you're looking to dress this way, go for a thinner leather jacket. But that look is so hot.

• I personally do not like this outfit. It's pretty simple. I looks like something an arrogant/player type would wear. just my opinion.

• ....I hope not all girls judge a guy's personality by his style... id hate to be categorized before anyone even spoke t o me

• Yeah, don't worry. it's just me.

• Cuuuute

• Umm the style/clothes or the guy? LOL

• Both! lol I like the outfit, but just what heyitslinda said, the jackets too thick maybe a lighter/thinner one and some black shoes :)

• HOTT!

• reminds me of the movie grease

• love it. best look on a guy in my opinion. very sexy.

• Sexy and Yummy(:

• I think that sounds cool

• very simple and coll I like it

• Simple, casual, yet edgy. I'm a fan of the leather jacket and plain white shirt under on guys.

• the jeans are too loose and the jacket an inch too short

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, its cool, if not a little overdone? I like it though. It can be hot when done right ^^ I KNOW THIS IS FOR LADIES. Anyway, you could try and throw a bit of flare into it, but that comes afterward, I guess. That happens naturally.

YULL BE RAKIN' EM IN LAD.