What kind of piercings do you like on a girl?

what kind of piercings do you like on a girl?

nose-

belly button-

lip-

monroe style-- that is above the lip

m near the chin--

tell me what style is ugly or what you like best

Most Helpful Guy

• None

What Guys Said 8

• Generally no piercings at all. Especially not on the face. If its a belly button I could live with it though. That's just my opinion if other guys like it and you want to get one go right ahead.

• Ears are fine as long as its not more than twice in each.

Nothing else though.

:(

• None.

• I kinda fancy ear piercings..

• Yeah I agree with the others, ears are fine, don't really care for any others...just my opinion of course :-)

• Tongue and belly button are the only two I like. The one I can't stand is a septum. I would not date a girl over one.

• no piercings for me, ears obviously are fine lol, but I don't like any other piercings

• toung, lip, eye...

What Girls Said 4

• Pretty much all girls have there ears pierced once or twice, sometimes more.

and that never seems to be a probably to any guys that I know..

• When I had my nose piercings,guys loved it...although I didn't get it for them,just got it for me.I took it out a few months ago because I didn't want it anymore

• Ears

• most the people I talk to think facial pericing are weird, besides the nose, because that's kinda normal I guess. I would suggest the belly button ring.