What do you see when you look at your boyfriend? What do you see when you look at a man?

I know ill get this question removed. Why? Most all my questions get removed. As innocent as this question is this site has a bad habit of assuming the worst, Hopefully you will be able to respond before they remove a completely innocent question... I'm just wondering what you personally see when you look at men other then your dream man...

Most Helpful Girl

• Well considering my past of sexual abuse (or possibly my own sexuality), I see possibilites when I look at an attractive guy friend that I'm interested in. But when it comes to dating them, I feel trapped and they seem more unattractive.

I know you don't wanna hear that and it's not what you're looking for, but I figured you deserved ANY answer.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah I don't know what you mean by man either, but when I see my amazing boyfriend, I see someone I love with everything I have, as I see someone who loves me.. I see all the possibilities of the future with him, :] I see him as everything he is..

• not sure what you mean by man?

But when I see my guy,I see who I know him to be,I see a person who cares,

and

I see a man who loves me.

What Guys Said 0