Girls what do you think is the worst thing guys wear?

Like what you see guys in a lot that you just don't like. And I was in the Midwest this summer and I saw a lot of guys would wear basketball shorts and shoes all the time with different tops. Do girls actually like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope they say skinny jeans.

What Girls Said 33

• Yea, no baggy pants that reveal your BONDS or KALVEN KLINE knickers

And skinny jeans not attractive on men, unless you're promoting sterilisation

Shorts...only okay when working out or on the weekends or in summer

I also don't really like those really thin ties very much, I like the thicker ones...but if a man is wearing a tie it's a BONUS regardless, so not that important

Guys that wear really low cut t-shirts: link

BUT still not as bad as the guys who leave the house without a shirt! just their baggy jeans, exposed underwear and bare chest...have we not progressed as intelligent life?

• I absolutely hate basketball shorts on anyone. Please save them for the basketball court.. They are too long and flimsy, and baggy. When you walk around or run around in them, you look like you are flapping your lower half like a duck's ass. I cannot understand why so many women like to see guys in something that more resembles a skirt than a pair of shorts. And ladies, what is wrong with seeing a little bit of man thigh?. I think men's thighs are gorgeous. I am not talking about short shorts, just something a little shorter than a coulotte.

• the worst thing? the geniuses that can't figure out that you're supposed to use the belt to keep the pants at your waste, not your knees. If you can't keep your pants up, then why bother with em in the first place?

add the droopy drawers to a sidewards hate, and goofy ass giant chain, then I'll be running for the hills, fast as can be.

basketball shorts, don't really do anything for me, but I can see how they can be comfortable. I'm all for function over form when it comes to comfort.

• Yeah no builders crack thanks :S...I've never been a fan of skinny jeans on guys either but each to their own :)

• Lowriding. I, along with the most part of the female population, hate it. The rest choose to ignore it. Please keep your pants up. Baggy pants don't up the attraction, either. Try darker coloured jeans that outline your legs but that are not skin tight, so loose to an extent.

Huge chains/flashy jewelry is a huge turn off for most girls. Don't wear gaudy chains.

Best not to wear sandals or flip flops, though it's not as bad as the above mentioned.

Basketball shorts that are way too long. The ones that end under the knee make guys look like they have no legs. God, no.

Pizza stains. Just no.

What girls like on guys: when you wear button up shirts/white dress shirts (especially dress shirts) roll up your sleeves neatly. LOVE that. On the topic of dress shirts/button ups, unbutton the first 2-3 buttons, just enough to show most of your collarbone, but not reveal your entire chest.

Hope it helped! :)

• If he wears tracksuit bottoms and he's not doing some kind of excersise I will just assume he's a chav.

• My number 1 gross out is long fingernails on a guy. Gives me the heebie jeebies and makes me want to gag. I don't care if they are clean and buffed, cut them!

Short shorts are pretty awful ~ skinny jeans are the short shorts of the colder season.

Super huge pants/shorts are totally stupid too.

• I can forgive any style choices as long as the clothing is clean and doen't have holes (that weren't meant to be there). Those two things are unforgivable. Assuming it happens on twice weekly+ basis. (everyone accidentally stains their shirt or doesn't notice a rip every now and then) But when every time I see a guy, he's got like a grease staine, or a hole around the collar, or splotch of some sort of sauce somewhere, forget it.

• I'm in high school and I like seeing guys in jeans and shirts. During the summer they can wear shorts because it's hot but jeans and polo shirts and regular t shirts look nice. For sure I don't really care. No crocs though. That's elementary school=)

• Pants that are so low you can see their as crack or their boxers (don't know which is worse).

A wife beater

Clothes that are too tight for them. (skinny jeans included - ffs)

Clothes that are too big for them.

Sandals of any kind.

. . .

• This doesn't really bother me, but I think it's weird when I see guys go out in the winter in basketball shorts and short sleeved shirts. It baffles me how they look content when it's like 20 degrees outside and they rarely get sick o.o

• I think the WORST thang a guy could wear is short shorts above their knees and a short shirt...i say: leave it to the women and about the basketball shorts yea I dig them but don't wear them ALL the time thogh hell I wear them sometimes in the summertime tooo ...

• hate baggy jeans, not really a fan of the super tight skinny jeans on men either, straight legs are good though. I'm not a fan of baggy clothes in general, I think men should leave that behind in highschool

• Basketball shorts and shoes eh? Well if your into b-ball. Its gangsta wear and a lot of guys can pull off the look nicely. I myself prefer to see men in boardshorts and rockin a nice tan atop of their chizzled nakedness... ummm... yeah. Shorts can be really good

• I've seen a few guys sag their pants nearly to the knees.Yeaah...don't do that please.I don't want to see your skid marks. *barf*

• personally, I think super tight skinny jeans are a no noo !

• + I really hate when guys wear shirts that are WAAAAY tooo big on them.

+ Or when their pants don't touch their ankles. lol like come on, where's the flood at.? :p

+ Uhm, basketball shorts are pretty nice, unless your wear some random shirt that doesn't match what so everr.

+ I hate when guys think it's okay to wear nice pants and a a shiity looking shirt &* or the other way around.

that's just mee (:

//.<3

• white wife beaters if they don't have the body..they end up looking like 50 year old men

• i love that I love it when guys were basketball short and long sock with jordans or nikes it so hott and spike hair is hot to:)

• first off that's the midwest's comfortable clothing, its like booty shorts for guys lol. We prefer jeans and nice tshirts on our guys when the occation calls for less than pajama comfort.

• SKINNY JEANS . hands down open v - necks or the collar up like uhm okay? or socks & sandals for the latest looks so nerdy !

• super skinny jeans

scarves

when they sag their pants

anything hipsters wear, its just a nasty style

• REALLY tight pants..or REALLY lose pants..ohoh and really long tops..just somethin that wouldn't fit them

• i loveee the lax bro looks or the highsocks with flip flops or high tops. I hate jean shorts though

• Really baggy clothes, heavy guys in white tshirts, skinny jeans, fashion hats, and scarves are all turnoffs, and those like, converse shoes that look like clown shoes, all are total turnoffs

• When guys shorts are too short,

Sweatpants! hugely dislike on guys.sorry.

Cowboy hats- you have to have a whole bucketload of southern charm to pull it off.

• Im going to sound crazy here, but I don't find skinny jeans that bad. Depends on the guy a lot though. When you can see the band of the guys boxers its just like whatever but when you can see most of their underwear its nasty.

• Flip flops.

• I don't really care as long as the clothes fits. No sagging!

• ratty old clothing, or clothes that are too big.

• More from Girls
    3

What Guys Said 4

• Definitely baseball caps, I hate them, on girls and on guys.

• Guys and Girls who wear those goofy grandma/grandpa sweaters with the diamonds on them.

• cheap revealed boxers- cheap cross

basketball shorts onyl make much sense if its acutally warm, some idiots wear it in the cold to share their "bare peng legs" that's bull don't do that or no girl will appear in the distnace for you

skinny jeans-cross

well fitted pinned flattering jeans- defo tick

white v neck shirt with tanned bod- defo tick

baggy jeans if a unique style- tick

black plain simple pumps/ white pumps- defo tick

sweatshirt/ jumper knitted by granny...

do the math ill let you work it out lol ha ha

(by the way I am a girl just my account put me down as a guy/ dude and I can't change it- dy'know how?- ha

• They might say when they don't wear anything...