How to go back to blond?

I'm a natural blond. I used to have golden blond hair and then it got darker. I started putting highlights in my hair and then I dyed it dark brown. Now it's kind of light brown with red. I want to go lighter again. How do I go from the color I have now to the color I had when I was younger?

natural hair color:

link

With Highlights (a couple of year ago)

link

Now:

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• use dyes.

the fact of the matter is that 90% of those who have blond hair at age 6 will be full brunette by age 20. Those who have blond hair are "supposed" to only have blond hair through about age 16 or 18, with it rapidly turning darker after that. Its an evolutionary adaption so that men, before the idea of "age", could accurately identify young women from older women since blond hair would never exist beyond a certain young age. blond hair that persists after the age of 20 is extremely rare. Pretty much every blond you have ever met uses dye. If you know more than two or three that don't, some of them are lying to you. Blond hair is uncommon as is in young children and is exceptionally rare in adults after age 18.

just use dye like everyone else. this change is hair color is totally normal and to be expected. Not having your hair turn brunette would be the oddity.

What Guys Said 2

• The first thing that comes to mind is to let it grow out again and start from there.

• Do nothing it will return to your natural colour.

What Girls Said 0