What trends or styles do you find unattractive on the opposite sex?

Or same sex for that matter. And why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Things I hate on guys:

1. The goth, emo, or rocker style. I'm sorry, but it looks so full of angst and immature. It's okay when you're 15, but after that it's just like... grow up. The occasional rock band tshirt is fine, but other wise... ugh. I'm looking for a man, not a 15 year old boy.

2. When they wear too much brown, too often. My ex used to wear a brown shirt with thin blur, horizontal stripes, while wearing brown cargo pants. Ew. Ewwww. Actually, this goes for any color. Unless you're wearing a suit, please don't wear the same color top and bottoms.

3. The guido/chulo hairstyles. Lay off the gel.

4. A frown. Cheer up :)! I love a guy who smiles!

5. A guy that wears anime stuff. Again, grow up.

6. A guy who has no sense of hygiene. You have toe nails too, fix them.

Things I hate on girls:

1. Goth, same rules apply. Actually, everything I said for guys also applies to girls.

2. Someone who only ever wears a Tshirt and jeans. Women have SO many options. Don't limit yourself. Try a skirt, try a dress. At first its a little weird, but trust me, once you're comfortable with yourself you'll look great in it. Just don't get anything too short. Get a variety, love yourself!

3. Booty shorts in public. Really now?

4. Pants that are obviously too tight. I love skinny jeans just as much as the next girl, but know when tight is too tight. Get things that fit and flatter, not pinch and plaster.

What Guys Said 6

• I think flannel looks sloppy on anyone, unless a girl has the shirt tucked in or belted. (That's the only shirt I don't think looks good out & loose) Other than that, the only 2 things I dislike on girls are when they knot their shirts or have them half tucked in & half tucked out. They can look good with the shirt all in or all out but half & half just looks messy & goofy, like you didn't finish dressing. A far as the knotting, I don't know why but I've only seen a couple girls who pulled it off. It's not sleazy, it's neat, but it just don't look right. I think you should either tuck it or just leave it loose. Guys, I HATE sagging! It started because in jail, the "uniform" they give you is so loose that you can't keep it from sagging, & I guess some people got used to it once they were back on the streets, but that doesn't make it a fashion trend! YOU'RE COPYING WHAT CRIMINALS WEAR BEHIND BARS FOR PETE'S SAKE...

• when they wear goth clothing

or when they wear tights like okay they might be comfortable but please make sure they cover your butt because no one wants to see that esp when your underwear is more visible. Like if you like comfort rock pj's not tights which is like wearing nothing because it's THAT tight!

• "No one wants to see" a girl's butt? I don't know about you, but I need something to pass the time when I'm walking between places. :)

• I think you mean leggings...? Unless people have begun wearing tights as pants as well, in which case that isn't good. :P

• Big...huge...monstrous...gargantuan...sunglasses. I can't talk to someone whose face is covered by those things.

• On guys skinny jeans. Can't stand it, there's no reason for them.

On both the emo look, baggy tshirt, skinny unattractive jeans, stupid haircut, peircings on their face.

• I feel that there isn't a women as equally gorgeous as I am. And It makes me feel lonely.

• Not really an issue, perosnlity is more important than style...its whatever works for the person...

What Girls Said 8

• i really don't like to see guys in skinny jeans...it looks like it's strangling their nuts

• No man can "pull off" the guido look. Same goes for females.

Other trends that should just go away:

guys: oversized pants/shirts, you are not a thug for wearing your pants around your knees.

girls: wearing leggings AS pants. Seriously. If your shirt doesn't cover your butt then you shouldn't be wearing leggings.

• I can pull of the guido look just fine thankyou :P haha

• 1)Guys should not wear skinny jeans. They can wear anything as long as the clothes aren't torn and have holes in them. As long as the hair looks good, the clothes are clean, you're good to go!

2)Guys love it when girls show some skin, but there's an art to it.

If you want to show your legs try not to show too much arm and chest. If you want to show cleavage, do it tastefully. You can wear tight jeans and a loose top, maybe even one that is off the shoulder. Guys loveeee to see as much neck. it's very intimate. Makes them thing of... uh huh ;)

This is just my opinion. Everyone has their own sense of style!

• unattractive. easy.

1. the gangstuh thing. baggy sweats & hoodies, the rimmed hats, kicks. just the ghetto look in general. Even on girls. jean shorts with kicks, or hoodies, just, bleck. it does nothing for your figure. Ghetto = bad. very bad.

2. the goth thing on girls, I don't know. on one hand, it scares me. I'm always afraid that ill get murdered or something, because they always glare at me.. maybe because I'm wearing pastel colours? xD

3. (dont judge me on this..) I hate when people wear generic brands. Like, when jeans are just jeans, there's no label or brand, or when hoodies are generic with no logo. It just, doesn't look clean. Especially the ghetto look, because things can look so cheap. And it bothers me. so much. If you're going to look horrendous, at least do it right. Jeez. You will be judged on what you pay for what you wear, so don't complain that people don't like you.

• Your so dumb.

• I would just like to comment on the irony of freefall7's comment....... It's You're*** but nice try :)

• Same gender: Wearing sweat pants or workout pants or some type of material similar, then wearing those Uggs with it...just no.

Opposite gender: Flip flops...most men cannot pull them off.

• Sagging, it's distrubing.

Those flannel plaid shirts, I'm not saying that it's necessarily unattractive but it's like every guy has one. What ever happened to individuality?

Other then that, I'm not too picky.

• Every guy has a flannel/plaid because that's the new style. I posted up a question asking where to find "stylish" clothes for not a lot of money and 4/5 of the places suggested to me were plaid superstores.

• Sweatpants. On both genders, sweats look really lazy and sloppy.

Skinny jeans on guys, it just doesn't look right.

Sagging the pants.

Add both together and that's the greater sin.

• baggy jeans where I can see their butt on guys