Or same sex for that matter. And why?
Most Helpful Girl
Things I hate on guys:
1. The goth, emo, or rocker style. I'm sorry, but it looks so full of angst and immature. It's okay when you're 15, but after that it's just like... grow up. The occasional rock band tshirt is fine, but other wise... ugh. I'm looking for a man, not a 15 year old boy.
2. When they wear too much brown, too often. My ex used to wear a brown shirt with thin blur, horizontal stripes, while wearing brown cargo pants. Ew. Ewwww. Actually, this goes for any color. Unless you're wearing a suit, please don't wear the same color top and bottoms.
3. The guido/chulo hairstyles. Lay off the gel.
4. A frown. Cheer up :)! I love a guy who smiles!
5. A guy that wears anime stuff. Again, grow up.
6. A guy who has no sense of hygiene. You have toe nails too, fix them.
Things I hate on girls:
1. Goth, same rules apply. Actually, everything I said for guys also applies to girls.
2. Someone who only ever wears a Tshirt and jeans. Women have SO many options. Don't limit yourself. Try a skirt, try a dress. At first its a little weird, but trust me, once you're comfortable with yourself you'll look great in it. Just don't get anything too short. Get a variety, love yourself!
3. Booty shorts in public. Really now?
4. Pants that are obviously too tight. I love skinny jeans just as much as the next girl, but know when tight is too tight. Get things that fit and flatter, not pinch and plaster.1