Is a size 13 shoe considered to be huge?

OK I wear a size 13 and all my friends and people I met say I have huge feet and that I'm a big person. I don't feel big and I don't think my feet are huge, I'm 6'4" so I'm proportional, I know I'm bigger than the avg dude but I don't think I'm big enough to be considered huge, what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Size 12! Man! Your feet must get where you're goin' a half an hour before the rest of ya does! Only kiddin. Actually, if you're 6' 4" I'd expect your feet to be a little bigger than usual. I mean, I'm 6' tall and I wear a size 101/2 shoe. Come to think of it, maybe them feet of your ARE a pair o' gunboats! So what if your feet are a little bigger than average. Look at the bright side, most guys would love to be 6' 4" tall, and you came equipped that way. I wouldn't lose any sleep about the feet. It all evens out.

What Girls Said 3

• um for a girll...yes

...for dudes expecially being 6'4"...it is OK :D

• You know what they say about big feet...

• only if you're 5'2

What Guys Said 5

• I have large feet for my size. I'm 6 foot and I am currently wearing a size 15. I'm not joking I go to a cobbler store that specialy builds shoes for anyhting over a 12 1/2. I paid $130 for tennis shoes that lasted a year so I ended up having him make Steel toe shoes that have now lasted for 18 months for no wear or tear. The steel toes costed $230. The steel toes though call a lot of attention to my feet that's the only problem. I can wear a 14 1/2 if I need to but I have to have my toes all the way at the end.

• Mine are 6-7.5 dependant on the shoe, people laugh at me for having girls feet, hahaa.

• You're huge imo. I'm 5'9 and size 10.

• Nah, dude, I'm 6'1" with size 13-14's, so to me, your feet are a little small or certainly not big for your height.

• I'm 6'6" and I have 16.5's.. so nah, I mean its proportionate

• Oh I bet it sucks going shoe shopping for you, most stores barely carry a 13 much less anything higher, especially soccer clets

• It's no joke dude. Especially with things like suit/dress shoes. Expensive too. I paid $119 for sneakers.

• $119 is a bit up there, since I run a lot though I paid $140 for a pair of Nike's and they lasted about 4 months, never again