Should I get rid of my high & tight haircut now I'm out of the Marines (Picture included)? What do y'all think

I'm 23. I just got out of the Marines 3 months ago and moved back home here to Dallas. A lot of people still think I'm Active Duty Military because of my hairstyle. I've had my current style for the last 5 years since I joined the Marines, and I'm just thinking it might be time for a change now that I'm a civilian and not in the Military anymore. Just wondering what kind of hair y'all think might suit me? Or do y'all just like it the way it is? I don't really want my hair too long. Here's my picture, it was taken 2 days ago:

link

Most Helpful Girl

• let the sides grow in

What Girls Said 4

• just let it grow longer. then once its grown out a bit pick a style. you can't really do much while its that short though

• I'd say shave it! If you still want a more different style...let it grow out a bit...but shave it first!

• I think you should change your haircut...keep it short or very short but in all over your head.

• i say let it grow out a little bit like let it cover your head and stop at your forehead... you look familiar

What Guys Said 4

• Just pick up a fashion magazine in the privacy of your own home and try to find a style you like, you can also use a website, thehairstyler.com to get a visual representation of various haircuts.

• You could totally pull off a fauhawk with that hair type. Bear with the comments and looks for now and let it grow out. If you want your hair short and manageable, there are shorter fauhawks out there as well. You can pretty much work anything with the style as there are so many variations of it.

• I have my long. I could care less if it impress girls or not, I just like it.

• Let it all grow out, go hippie, then work your way back try different things, afro, punk spiky, etc