Ladies do you stereotype guys?

say if a guy is good looking, wearing nice clothes, maybe has a popped collar, would you automatically think douche ?

would you talk to the guy to figure his personality out ?

Most Helpful Girl

• ...No, actually I hate stereotypes.The best way to figure someone's personality is to spend a lot of time with that person.Sometimes even guys who appear to be douchebags they 're not like that at all, they just feel more secure by hiding their inner self so that they won't get hurt.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't stereotype him until I knew him a little more and saw how he acts around others. Now, if he's being a d-bag to the others around him, then I assume douche. I study people and see how they interact. It comes along with the whole shy disposition.

• i don't usually stereotype guys right away until I get to know him a bit better. and yes I definitely would talk to the guy to figure his personality out. :)

• Yes, if you choose to emulate the douche persona everybody, not just girls, will see you as a douche. Or if they are your douchey bros-in-arms they will see you as a really cool dude and the bro hoes will flock to you. Your appearance generally is what you use to make a statement about your personality without anyone having to actually talk to you- a huge time-saver actually. It is not shallow for a girl to assume the clothes match the guy, it is merely logical.

• But that's not fair, you don't even know the guy, that's like me seeing a hot girl and assuming she's a slut...

• Ok then all girls that wear short skirts are sluts and whores ?? is this some double standard ?

• Yes, that is the impression it gives. Doesn't mean I want to f*** them any less though, but that's just because my sexual desires are fairly indiscriminate.

• I might ASSUME he is a douche without knowing him, but I won't hold it against him, I'll give him a chance to prove my assumtions wrong.

What Guys Said 1

• popped collar = douche

everything else is okay though