Big Boobs?

well I'm a 36 DD, sometimes I'm comfortable in my skin and some other times I think I'm not I just hate them I wish I had smaller breasts , sometimes I feel like stared at just because of my boobs and some other times I feel like guys are like wtf about my boobs. plus it sucks when I try on some cloth and like the victoria's secret bras, I just hate the bras section in there makes me feel so bad about myself and it like I hate the too tight cloths because I feel like its showing them

any kind of advice or suggestion is really appreciated

Most Helpful Girl

• omg I know exactly how you feel ;_; I got the same ones and I too

yesterday was on the bus and I could see at the corner of my eye the guy sitting across was looking at them *sigh* but you now I think like w/e let them stare there's so many girls out there that are truly unfortunate and they want big ones so might as well look at it that way. for clothes yea it sucks but there's the little things like blouses just wear a tank top underneath and buy shirt that comes with a belt so that you can buy a big one but tie it up and not look like you have a big belly.

• I get that a lot I feel like a guy would b staring at my boobs and would say something nice regardless of my face!

What Guys Said 6

• I've never understood this line of thought. From what I understand, girls want to feel beautiful and sexy, and big boobs enhance your beauty and sex appeal (except for implants, eww).

Having big boobs is a gift, not a curse.

And you look beautiful, not disproportionate at all.

• be proud of what ya mumma gave you!

• its called being blessed

• and your under 18? Well hey if you got it, flaunt it.

• Haha I think guys always stare at this ha?

• Ya I know what you mean

well whatever you do good luck with it

• Thanks [=

• I like big boobs, feel free to show them! Guys love it!

• You should feel fortunate. I for one love large natural breasts!

What Girls Said 5

• check out the (british!) "what not to wear" books. they have good tips on what to wear for different body types.

make sure to get sized properly for bras. get bras with wider straps and a wider band.

don't be afraid to get a size bigger in order to look better. you can get clothes tailored to fit you if need be. not all bodies are the same.

on a side note: perry ellis has really good bathing suits (even two-pieces) ;)

link

• Oh thanks hun I actually face this problem alooot its like I have an average body I'm 5'5 and 125 which is not too fat but my boobs don't go with my body and so I don't find any good bathing suits

thanks!!!

• Oh I'm sorry but are you sure the bras sizes are big enough like in M size would they fit??

• M is probably too small for your chest... go for an L. ask your mom to take you to a tailor if you have waist room left over.

• Learn to love it. I've had big boobs for a long time, and yeah you do get looked at like a piece of meat but its better than not being looked at at all lol. Some girls would kill for that problem. You know what type of person you are on the inside and that's all that counts. Plus, you get free stuff

• Havent gotten to the free stuff part yet I think haha

• uumm I wish I had your problem! do you have any idea how much some women pay for boobs like yours?!? and you get them for free you lucky girl!

• And you have no idea how much I'm welling to get smaller ones , just ones that fits my body not too small and not too big like mine !

• I'm sure that in time you will learn to love 'em.

• I know how you feel! I'm a 30H (on the verge of becoming a 30I) and when I was in high school, I HATED my body because of how big my boobs were. But now that I'm in college, I love them XD. I recommend finding figure flattering (but still modest) clothes and to find cute and silghtly looser fitting shirts when it's not a good day :)

• if you are a really skinny small person I think it would look odd. but if you are a little curvier and they fit your body then you won't look out of proportion. and it is easier to feel better about yourself if you look like everything flows.

• I don't know sometimes it just feels HUGE specially when school starts and I start to lose weight

but here's a pic link :-\

• I honestly didn't notice anything. They looked right for your body and not out of place. And guys always stare at girl's butts and boobs anyway so don't take that too much to heart.