Would I look more appealing to women if I changed my hair style?

A friend told me that I should change my hair style because its to old fashioned and said I could probably get a lot more women if I did.

Do you think that's true and if so can you suggest something that would be better

Most Helpful Guy

• If you think it looks better and that boosts your confidence it's going to make a difference.

imo

• I really don't know what a good guys hair style is to be honest.

What Girls Said 2

• I would only change it if you want to. To me, it doesn't look that old-fashioned. When I think of old-fashioned, I think of mullets & big handlebar mustaches. Anyways, if you DO want to change though, simply growing it out a bit and going in every so often to have it trimmed up might help. Use a little styling gel/spray to get that polished look. Something like this: link

might look pretty good!

• Thanks. And lol I would never have a mullet with handlebar mustache.

• let it grow a bit and go to a good salon.

What Guys Said 1

• you could grow it out long and get it styled so it doesn't just look ragged. what I do is I grow mine out to be medium length than I get my girlfriend to layer it for me and it looks a billion times better.