Am I a good fighter for a girl?

I Fight "MY OWN STYLE" you can say I aim for spots that can give shocks of pain through the body. for example elbow right hook to the face punch to the ribs and final hit for THAT combo is an upper cut. Really I never went through any type of class to learn how to fight, you can say these are instincts. my friends call me an assassin because I send this 14 year old to the hospital lol. my seek attacks well umm I would seek behind them and hit a pressure point right next to the shoulder. when there about to scream I cover there mouth and knee the back and grab the face and smash there face against my knee. they are most likely knock out so I walk away leaving no trace of my attack... well the body that's it .i can dogged pretty quick my punches do hurt a lot but are pretty slow. I want to know if I'm a good fighter and what type. if not what do I need to do to get better.thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats not really fighting is it! that is just attacking people..which is pathetic! and no your fighting style is terrible, you leave yourself open to much for a quick jab to the face !

• Did I ask for an immature d*** head to tell me I'm terrible! bitch at least I know what fighting is and how to attack ! I asked very clearly if I'm not a good fighter how should I get better! did I not?! and calling me pathetic!! why the f*** you talking ! it seems to me you didn't read it clearly!! people like you make me sick! you respond to this best hope I commenting back because I don't deal with immature d*** heads! so..sit down..let it out your system...AND SHUT THE F*** UP!

What Guys Said 2

• Hello I will challenge you to a fight. I will lay you the fuck out, pussy ass bitch. If you say no I don't want to hurt you then you are a pussy. I don't care if I get hurt, because you should be the only one thinking about getting hurt by me.

• I have no idea. I've never seen you in action.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds more like a rant used for bragging purpose.