Other girls wear bikinis around my boyfriend and I get jealous when he looks at them, should I wear a bikini too?

I am kind of a lazy person when it comes to the way I look but lately I feel intimidated by all the other girls who show off their bodies... Especially this girl he used to like... She is really skinny and blond and she has no problem wearing short shorts and bikinis... I've never been around my boyfriend in anything less than knee length gym shorts and a tank top. I am not fat so I don't think I would look too hideous in a bikini but I am a Christian so I am not sure if it is a good idea to expose myself like that...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If you feel like you would be uncomfortable in a bikini then don't wear one. Don't change how you are just to get approval from someone else. On a side note, I am a Christian and like to wear a bikini when I go to the pool or the lake. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, as long as you're not intentionally trying to get people's attention with it.

I don't think you should worry. Your boyfriend is dating you, not this other girl. If he had wanted to date her, he would have. But he's with you. And if he decided to dump you to date this other girl just because she wears a bikini, then he's super shallow and kinda weird and you could do much better than him.

So don't worry about it. Wear what feels right to you, and don't let what your boyfriend does dictate it.