Do you think a girl is more attractive being natural?

Okay, so this is a question for guys. All I want to know is if guys find girls more attractive not wearing makeup, hair up, sweatpants and such? My guy friend says I look pretty when I'm like that, but then again I hear things like him calling me ugly behind my back. That hurts considering I trust him with my confidence and my self esteem is pretty low. Any advice guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally like natural girls. No need to get all dolled up all the time. Make up and dressed up if we go out on weekends or whatever, but you don't have to. I like people for people. Too much emphasis on appearance today. Same with shaving "down there". Leave it alone, I could care less if you have hair.

What Guys Said 4

• A little makeup is always good. Emphasis on little.

• i prefer natural looks, they make me feel that the girl in front of me is innocent, but to be honest this doesn't suit any girl, it varies from skin to other. and in your case him calling you ugly behind your back, well this is another problem & you need to be sure if this happens or not, but in both cases he should be honest with you if he truly cares about u!

• Some girls can pull it off, some can't... it depends...

• Natural is best

What Girls Said 5

• It's not the clothes and makeup that determine hotness, it's the condition of the physical body, the hair, teeth, eyes, etc...

A hot girl is going to be hot dressed up or not.

Personally, I would go by how your guy friend treats you, not what you hear other people saying about him or about you.

If he treats you well, just accept that. Because him or anyone else saying things behind your back really has no bearing on you as a person. The way you build self esteem is to ignore what other people think (especially haters). The more you ignore bad rumors, the better your self confidence will be. There are always going to be people who think you're hot and people who think you're not, so don't base your feelings on what other people say.

• beauty is natural. when a guy says I m hott I feel downgraded but when he says beautiful I feel hapy with myself. so I feel that by being me I m showing my beauty. if I don't like it he isn't worth my time.

i will wear makeup on my eyes that is it. you should embrace your imperfections not try to hide them. my self esteem has been low. had eating disorders before and that was hard to overcome. but when you meet a guy that makes you feel speial, will kiss you and hold you and love you for who you are then you know that he is worth it.

if a girl can't feel sexy with her natural self, and has to coverup her face to feel happy, then she snt beautiful in my eyes. so girl be yourself and who cares what guys say.

btw if a guy sees a girl who is all dolled up, he wants her as a trophy to flaunt. but when he takes her for her, then he wants her. you want a man like that.

• Guys will notice and pay more attention to the girl who is wearing a pound of make-up,fake lashes,fake nails,and revealing clothing.She'll get asked out before the "natural" girl.

Guys on here claim to lovelovelove natural girls...but last time I checked Maxim didn't glamourize the "natural" look.

Some girls can pull of the natural look,others can't.

• A hair updo can't suit absolutely everyone.)))

• Guys prefer the dolled up look. even if you are trying to do the natural look, it doesn't mean NO MAKEUP, it just means makeup applied in a natural way. Do you really think men know that much about makeup application? they know what they like to look at, but often times they don't know what they're looking at! Many girls that guys consider having a "natural look" are wearing makeup, they just wear the colors in a natural looking hue, but that doesn't mean they prefer a bare faced girl showing her imperfections like (pimples, undereye bags, etc.)

Also if your hair is down men find that more attractive and feminine.

Sweat pants? unless its on a Sunday and they are the cute sweats that show off your butt with a sexy top (and you have to have a nice body to pull that look off) most likely you will just look like sloppy or like you didn't put effort into looking nice.

Dont pay attention to what guys SAY, pay attention to how they act and what they respond to. Ever noticed the girls in your area that most guys consider the most beautiful girls? are they really the ones that don't wear makeup at all, don't do their hair and wear sweats all the time? Probably not.

Oh by the way if this guy is calling you ugly behind your back HE IS NOT YOUR FRIEND so drop his fake ass!