How much makeup is too much?

guys do you like girls wearing bright bold make up even if they just go to school?

girls do you like putting tons of makeup?

how much is too much?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like natural girls, the less you wear, the more beautiful. just a little eye liner, the mascara and lip gloss,

But it also depends on the ocassion if you are wearing a night dress it's almost need it.

What Guys Said 3

• A little eye stuff (I don't know the exact terms) around the eyes can look good, depending on the girl. A lot of girls have eyes that don't need it. Heavy makeup anywhere though is gross, just use the bare minimum that you can to be happy to walk out your front door.

• If your bath turns 3 different shades of color then black, your wearing too much!

• I think that if you let your makeup define your features rather than accent them, you probably have too much on.

What Girls Said 2

• make-up is so hard to maintain, even when its not alot, so my suggestion is to wear a little eye shadow, some eye liner and mascara and cover up when needed. besides a more natural look is in, and no one wants raccoon eyes. make-up also will clog your pores so the less you wear the more flawless your skin will be

• I just recently started wearing make up everyday. Usually just some eye shadow and liner with some Lip Smackers chapstick.