Girls Please tell me how I look...

Girls I am always freaked out about the way I look. I used to be overweight so when I see myself I still as being fat. I was just curious as to what you would think if you saw a guy like this. Thank you! link

?

here you go thank you for the answers I appreciate it yall!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a facebook login, so I couldn't see your link. but hey dude the pic on your profile for this site, even though its neck up, is enough to say your hot! You need to stop fretting babe. Correcting your body image perception can be hard work. Always note your best features instead of worrying over negative ones. Doing that helps your mind correct what you notice about yourself. Been there done that. You can do it! hope this helps.

• Yep... now that I've seen that pic, I would have to say "nice"... you are definitely not overweight anymore. I'm sure you see some evidence of that when you try to pick up girls. haha. have fun in your new and improved (hot) body.

• Ha yea that's the problem picking up girls, I'm the nice guy that always gets put into the friend category any advice?

• Now that's a whole other question! avoiding the friend label. hmm. I guess I would say don't give them that oppurtunity. making a girl aware that you're interested in dating her (not just in being her friend) does put yourself at a greater risk of rejection, but then by being more obvious, you're not going to allow her the opp to call you friend. does that make sense. it def takes more confidence in your approach, because you have to be willing to move on if she's not interested, and shell know it

What Girls Said 7

• I honestly don't understand why you have to ask that question?! You certainly look very handsome in this picture. There is no need to worry. You'll do fine in College.

• If you want to use a Facebook photo, make sure you post the public link. Or just use Photobucket or something that doesn't mind us looking. :)

• exactly what are you worrying about? Not an ounze of fat on you as far as I can tell, you look toned and muscler. Like me your prob lacking a bit of confidence, try to concentrate on seeing the good bits, focus on things like, I like my toned arms, or my legs are great. Should help.

• Wow, you are definitely not fat! :) You look great and certainly shouldn't be worrying about it!

• uh nothing to worry about.you look really good!

• Can't see the pic, let us know when you put up another link - happy to come back and give feedback

• the link is not viewable

What Guys Said 0