Want to start shaving my head?

I'm not going bold... yet. My grandfather (Asian) is bold, and starting losing his hair in his late 30s early 40s, and I look a lot like him (tan skin, hair color and some features) So I'm pretty sure I'm going to go bold, even though my dad isn't.

So I'm going to just shave it off now, and I won't have to deal with it when it happens. I was wondering, what do girls think of guys who shave their head?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have the right shape of head, I think it can look really good. But sometimes it can look quite intimidating as well.

If you have tan skin, I think it could look good.

If you don't want to go all the way bald. Jason Statham has a great look.

link

• Yea I was thinking more like vin diesel, shave it all off.. I have a similar, but slightly larger build does that help?

• Vin Diesel is definitely rocking the bald look. If your build and skin looks anything like that, I think you should go for it. If you don't like it, it will grow back. No harm.

What Girls Said 3

• You get the hair thing from your mom's dad...so your dad may not go bald but you might.

Personally...I think bald is very sexy! ( completely bald like shaven bald...not partially bald!) Love it!

• Sounds good to me.

• noooooo. bald is never a good look

What Guys Said 1

• my family has a history of baldness so I shaved mine and everybody says it looks good on me..but I'm a bigger athlete looking guy so I can pull it off