Blonds, Brunettes, or Red heads?

Both guys and girls...which do you prefer on the opposite sex (or same sex if you are, in fact, gay)

Most Helpful Guy

• After dark Blondes, Brunettes, or Red heads all feel the same. ;)

What Guys Said 6

• On women, for me its a tossup between brunettes and red heads. I really love natural brunette hair. Its adorable. Blond hair to me seems really fake because most people's hair turns from blond to brown as they age, so they have to dye it or bleach it to make it blond. I may be a pretty biased though, because I live in the Phoenix area and a LOT of the women here are blond and I grew sick of it a long time ago. Hahaha.

• light-skinned brunettes all the way

• Of course I'm a gentleman and I like the young women, so I have to say for hair that any color of hair is fine just as long it's not a fake color like blue or purple. I like blond hair, red hair, brown hair or some black haired girls.

• all girls are nice to have fun with , but I like brunettes the most

• Baldies are sexy.

• Really light blond or really dark hair.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think it matters that much to me. But I drool over guys with beautiful eyes. :P

• Brunette haired boys all the way.

• Brunette

• i love blond hair and light eyes and light skin. especially if the hair is really long.