This one is just for fun! Please fill in with as many things as you'd like..My list includes the following
- plastic bracelets
- crazy bands (were adults)
- cheap weaves
- mis matched foundation
- too much blush
- scrubs when you aren't in the medical field
- luggage for a purse
- poor boobie support (their not supposed to resemble torpedoes, or sand bags!)
- poor foundation under dresses( lady shape not lava lamp or laundry bag!)
- belts with too little jeans.. ( no more muffin tops!)
- flats with no socks ( your feet stink)
Most Helpful Girl
I have to say I actually love it when people dress really badly lol. I think it's really entertaining and hilarious.
i also love to watch the weird trends and goofy clothes of the season. Like we all enjoy laughing at 70's polyester psychedelic jumpsuits and platforms, so 30 years from now, we will probably find uggs and crocs very funny.
i feel like one of the great freedoms of this country is to dress basically however we want. Nudity is pretty much outlawed, but other than that, it's all fair game.
it's great to be able to look well put together and super chic or just basic and simple, but I do appreciate all the wacky looks like everything from huge fake nails to hot pink hair.
My personal pet peeve is designer logo bags that people seem only to carry in order to show off supposed wealth, which to me just proves they are either ostentatious or bad with money LOLOL.1