Do I smell well?

What do women generally think about a man wearing cologne? Obviously too much is bad, but any favorite scents or aromas? I am thinking of getting "Pleasures for Men" by Estee Lauder...

Most Helpful Girl

• Sexy, I'll alway look back if I pass by a guy that smells good. And guys that I like all smell well, and if I smell something similar, I'll definitely remember the guy that have the smell.

What Girls Said 9

• Don't wear a too-musky cologne, wear something that actually smells good. Bring a girl cologne shopping with you. She'll be able to appraise each individual cologne. If she gags, it's not the one ;)

• My favorite (personally) is mesmerize. Yeah too much cologne is annoying you don't wanna a girl to fall out from a cologne-fit.

• Okay, hey. I'm 16 and I'm a girl. All girls are different but I LOVE when I walk by a guy and he smells like cologne. mmmm....to me it's great!!! I love it! It's like a major turn on for me but that's just me ;) I don't really have suggestions but at least I answered the first part ;)

Have fun

xo <3 heaven

• My favorite is the one True Star by Tommy which has Enrique Iglesias name on it.

• When a man passes by me and smells so good, that just lights up my day. But you should try the Coco Chanel cologne. All the girls would be on top of you.

• I said this before... I love either Gaultier for men or Tommy... they both have a sweet and strong smell at the same time!!! whatever you do don't get really strong colognes... it smells bad later on.

• Burberry Touch and Nautica are my favs

• I personally prefer Tommy or Ralph Lauren.

• Yeah, I like it. It's sexy...

What Guys Said 1

• Just stay away from musk and cheap colognes and you're fine. You need to spend at least $40 on a good one, but every woman has different tastes.