If you could be taller or shorter, would you?

I know a lot of people on here complain about their height so I'm just wondering if you could be taller or shorter would, by how much. I'm 6'4" and would actually be about 2" taller

I'm suprised at all the girls who want to be taller,

Me personally, I love short girls

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I would get a bit taller, right now I'm probably 5" 3' or 4'. I wish I was 5" 5' or 6'.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm 5'3...

Even though I make comments about tall girls being "amazonian" girls,I actually would like to be tall.

Fashion is good for tall girls,I would ideally like to be 5'9 or 5'10,although I dislike the single number so 5'10.So many things look good on tall girls but not on short girls:/

And apparently tall=sexy haha.

• hmm that's a tough one, I'm 5'10 and I think it'd be great to be about 3 inches shorter, but I also feel like I would miss being tall

• I've just measured myself and I'm 5'10. I'd like to be 5'11 because it's better for modelling, but I hope to still be able to grow an inch.

• It's still possible I guess

• Yes, but it's rather unlikely. And when I measure myself, sometimes it comes out as 5'11 and sometimes as 5'10. So I don't know. :P Clearly I suck at measuring.

• I wish I was maybe and inch or 2 shorter

• I would neither wanna be shorter nor taller.

• I'm about 5'5" and I would love to be just 2 inches shorter. I'm the tallest of my friends and it really annoys me sometimes.

• I'm about 5'5. I like my height just the way it is

• i wish I was about 4 inches taller, I'm only 4'11

What Guys Said 5

• I'm 5'9" and I'd like to be 6 feet. Anymore than 6 feet and I'd think I'd be too tall though.

6'6" would make you look like a giant and you'd stand out in public, something I don't want.

• i'm 6'5 right now and still growing I like my height and I hasn't caused me any major problems. girls being too short isn't an issue either so I'm good! haha

• I'm 6'1" and its proper, I'd neither wanna be shorter nor taller

• 6'0" and loving it. I want to stay here it's perfect!

• I wouldn't mind being a few inches (like 4~5) shorter. It's hard to find band t-shirts that fit me.