Girls would you prefer guys with a bun, french twist, french braid, ponytail, topsy tail, braid

I like all hairstyles. which hairstyle would you girls say is more attractive on a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• My neighbor is a musician and he has long hair always on a ponytail. He looks pretty damn sexy with his ponytail and guitar!

What Girls Said 11

• I think most guys with long hair look good with ponytails, and if you can pull it off, braids are good too. I'd say avoid the bun, though.

• I like guys with short hair, and spiked up once in a while, or they can have thier hair in its natural order. But, in this case, I think I'd rather see a guy with a pony tail as oppose to a braid.

• I don't mind long hair on a guy, but I wouldn't want my guy to have longer hair than mine. My ex had shoulder-length hair, and he looked great with it just left down. I straightened it once, and it looked good too haha. To be honest, I don't quite like any of those, but if I had to choose one, I think I'd say ponytail.

• I like many different styles as long as it goes with their personality.

But you just can't go wrong with high and tight aka the buzz cut!

• I never really thought about guys and hairstyles before lol but I guess now that I think of it, I don't like guys with ponytails unless they have dreads because for some reason that's just really hot to me but I don't like guys with buns for sure.

• Braided pony tail looks the best. but it all depends on the shape of your face.

• i wouldn't want a guy I liked to have any of those! I like short/medium hair.

• If you have to have that long of hair I suggest the pony tail or left down any thing else may come off kinda funny to girls.

• uhhmmm not any of those girls like shorter hair not long

• none of the above. they all look tacky. I say cut your hair shorter. at least short enough o you can't put it in a pony tail.

• I wouldn't want my man to have long hair. It def. needs to be shorter than mine. But if I'd have to choose, probably a ponytail.

What Guys Said 0