Girls do you check out guys that are not that hot?

guys that are not that hot ?

like on a scale of 1-10, guys that are 7 ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but I've never really been into looks. The gorgeous guys usually come with a big ego and most are players. Not my style.

Take a guy who is a 7 and add in a sense of humor, nice smile and a great personality and that equals a 10 for me...I'd definitely check him out! :)

What Girls Said 8

• I check out guys that are a 10 in my book. Those same guys may be a 3 in other girl's book...but that's why this scaling is stupid and no real person uses it...

link

• for me its not the looks that matters. its the personality. I know a lot of people said this but I think the personality matters most. so what if he's the hottest guy in the planet but he's mean to you or doesn't care for you. girls who go for attractive guys only cares for her pride and good things that people might say if she was with that attractive guy. :))

• Depends upon wwhat your doing... Are you leaning? Are you picking something up? Grabbing the crotch?- Which is not cute, don't get caught. Maybe not always so literal but I'm serious. And is good dude. It may be like one tor 2 things bringing your score down. And It may not be that important to every gal.

• Ugliness & "Hot"ness are definitely things that differ from person to person. What I might a 7, my friend might find a 4. But, if someone is just attractive, I'll look at them. I don't even really judge someone on a number scale look wise anyway. :)

• well, sometimes, depending on if I new him, and what he was doing, if I knew him, and he was funny and charming, I would check him out, and sometimes if he is checking me out.

• All the time! :D

• The only time a girl isn't concerned about a guys looks is when they're clubbing. They are only there to act crazy and have a story to tell their friends the day after.

• what?

• Girls will check out anything when they are out and about with their friends. Have you ever gone clubbing and seen a hot chick with an ugly guy? It's called free shots.

• oh I've never been clubbing and never checked out so I suppose I'm hideous lol

• I tend to go for the guys I would rate as a 5-7. Not that I have anything against higher. I enjoy the view. But I often feel a little intimidated by very beautiful guys, so it's hard to get anything going with them.

What Guys Said 0