How to get rid of my stretch marks help!!!

how to get rid of this? I have it on my hips and on my butt! I hate it. its so ugly :(((((((((

THANKS FOR THE REPLIES GUYS :)

Most Helpful Girl

• here are some links that might help

link

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• drink lots and lots of water... water makes your skin elastic so when your skin stretches it won't tear like it normally does. you could also try coco butter but I never had much luck with it.

• Bio oil,cocoa butter,regular exfoliation of the area(1-3x a week) with an exfoliating scrub of loofah(do it gently)

• U can use bio oil or coco butter

hope I helped :)

• Sorry but unfortunately you can't get rid of them completely because are are caused by tears in the dermis. Which mean you can use creams to lighten and smooth their appearance, but the skin will never be 100% normal. A lot of women have them, some you can't even notice because they are very thin and light. Also be careful when tanning. The area inside the stretch mark will not tan like normal skin, instead it stays lighter or pinker than the rest of your skin.