Would you go for a not so beautiful woman but terribly flirt/slut/etc, or a beautiful but conservative woman?

just curious. :p

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither. If I'm not attracted to the flirty girl, I won't bother with her. If I can't get the type of girl I want then I'll take nothing. I'm not going to waste my time and hers by pursuing a woman I have no feelings for just because I can get her. I refuse to "settle".

I'm not sure whether you mean socially conservative or politically conservative but either way neither of us would be happy anyway. She doesn't share my values and I don't share hers and I can only see our personalities clashing. Anyways, I don't think a conservative girl would go for a liberal atheist guy like me either.

What Guys Said 3

• i would pick the beautiful conservitave girl especially if I'm looking for a relationship because I don't really look at anything a slut could offer as valuable but a good looking, nice girl seems like a keeper

• Depends, if I'm looking at something serious, then certainly, the beautiful conservative girl, if not, the not so beautiful chick.

• The conservative is more my type.

What Girls Said 2

• First of all welcome, I see you mentioned your new on here in the previous question you asked :). Also just so you know it only allows you to ask 2 questions every 6 hours lol. I think you will find most guys are going to answer the beautiful more conservative type Women. But interesting enough I realized from experience it's the opposite in actual fact, they tend to so more interest in the loud one, who puts herself out their and is very flirty.

I have a friend who I say is very average looking and in crowds or when she's out among other Men and Women even though some of the other Women around her are very attractive, she is the one who gets all the attention and gets a lot of guys numbers. Just a thought.

• I can't see any guy turning down the beautiful girl