What does cute mean? guys please help

What does it mean when a guy calls a girl cute. Is that cute like puppy cute, or cute like pretty? Is cute any worse then beautiful, or pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

• cute is good. if your not together its probably meaning your pretty or beautiful. if and when you would get together he would switch cute to these words. saying beautiful to you without you being dressed up for a date or something would be to intimate for friends or just liking each other. he says cute because he is interested and attracted.

• Thanks for a indept guys perspective.

What Guys Said 2

• well, when I call a girl cute I mean that I like her,but sometimes I think that a guy calls a girl cute instead of sexy

• Cute is better than beautiful or pretty.

What Girls Said 3

• means there is something, or somethings about you they find endearing.

• I get called cute all the time, from what I've heard from guys 'cute' is more of the whole package. Like you look innocent, and act kinda young you're considered cute. But this is so not a bad thing. It's a good thing :)

• cute is not as attractive as beautiful or pretty. Cute to me is like little sister or girl next door