Do guys notice when girls dress differently?

girls dress differently, say a little nicer?

or do their makeup or hair differently?

or does it even matter to them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally there's this girl I am hopelessly in love with and if she makes the slightest change to do with her appearance then my brain will clock it within two seconds of glimpsing her. When it comes to girls I am uninterested in I can still notice these things, however it takes slightly longer, but that's just because I'm over analytical about everything.

What Guys Said 5

• usually the only guys that will notice little changes will be boyfriends (or wanna be boyfriends) or guys that just have a habit of noticing that stuff on anybody

• Nope.

Unless she completely changes everything she does then we'll notice.

We occasionally notice when dressed to impress someone. That includes make-up.

• I usually don't see it before she tells me. :-$ :-$

• Its always nice when girls contribute a little extra effort in the morning. Of course we notice! Even if you color your hair a slightly different color. We'll notice.

• i do

What Girls Said 5

• Guys tend to notice more when it's concerning the girl they're interested in. That's not to say they WILL notice though, just that the possibility of noticing is higher.

• how I wish they did!...but most don't :(

when I got my braces off..NOT ONE of my guy friends noticed..

• When my friends got their braces off I didn't notice either : / I think it's just because I don't look at people's teeth all that often haha

• I'm sure your guy friends did notice your braces were gone. They probably didn't want to you to feel uncomfortable from them mentioning it so they didn't say anything.

• from my experience, when my ex started liking me and was interested, he would notice the shirts I wear and jewelry and would compliment me and stuff, so I do this is has to do with a guy being interested in you to notice, because that's how they analyze what you're all about your style and personality, they check you out head to toe even if you don't notice them checking you out trust me they do lol, theyre visual creatures after all

• yeah they notice when you are looking especially nice, they might even compliment you and let you know

• I don't think guys notice makeup unless you showed up one day with 10 lbs on when you normally wear none