How attractive does she need to be?

If a girl comes on to you, asks you out, and you are a single guy how attractive does she need to be be in order for you to say yes.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think there's a "level", you just need to think she's attractive.

And, (to be fair and reference the rating system society has invented) different guys rate themselves and women differently, so it's kind of hard to say with any certainty a point where 'she is attractive enough' for him to say yes. I think it really does fall down to what I said before, that he will make that call in the moment, based on how he feels, anything he has noticed about her, if they've had some kind of communication or contact, and on his quick, physical once-over of her.

I don't think we'd date just anyone, but we're fairly open-minded, and if she comes and asks us, it tells us she's already interested.

What Guys Said 3

• The fact that she asked me out would make me want to say yes.

• Well yeah, I feel like more girls should, instead of waiting around for the guy, if you like someone go for it

• I wish all girls would ask guys out I am shy.

• To be completely honest, I won't reject a girl who asks me out as long as she's not overly unattractive... Not too much overweight, disproportioned, or disfigured. I'm willing to go out with any girl other than that... But that's probably just me

• I personally wouldn't go below a seven, but that's just me.

What Girls Said 1

• this is why I think a girl shouldn't ask a guy out. because judging by the answers, most guys are saying as long as the girl is not horribly ugly, he would say yes. that doesn't mean he likes you or anything like that, but you're decent looking enough for him to get it up so why should he turn that down? if you have to ask a guy out but he didn't ask you out then maybe he thinks you're good enough but you're not the girl he really wanted. is that really what you wanna settle for? I mean do you, but I wouldn't do it and I teach my sisters not to do that for that very reason

• I disagree completely. Apparently you have never met shy guys? Do you know how hard it is for them to muster up the courage to ask out a girl they like. Now wouldn't it be cool if the girl they liked was bold enough to ask them out, I bet they would be thankful for that. I totally disagree with what you are promoting to other girls- that they should wait around for a guy to ask them....that may never happen, and if you have the confidence to ask them yourself, why not go for it?

• My father asked my mother out and they have been married for 2 decades. I've been asked out by men and in relationships. yeah I know guys can be shy but at some point he should be able to overcome it if he really wants to be with you. if he is that insecure or lacks the confidence to ask a girl out I'm afraid that might manifest in other areas in the relationship as well