Guys, what are your biggest turn-ons?

and I don't mean just sexually.. what attracts you to a girl the most? also, what are the biggest turn offs?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is just attractive in general I don't care about what she looks like. The biggest turn ons are actually not physical for me. I really like intelligent girls that are fun and easy to talk to and that are confident. I especially like girls that are independent and don't need a man to feel complete and date me because they feel good with me not because they need someone.

I've dated girls with confidence issues and I would not be able to go through that again because they really bring you down and they can never take a compliment.

• Haha the typical gag answer. Desperate to impress

• Are you retarded? I spend 4 years trying to date a unbelievably hot girl who was so freakishly needy and insecure that I literally almost ended up jumping from a bridge.

Just because you did not have the same experience don't go around acting like a 12 year old. If I have to choose between average looks and me walking around like a depressed zombie than I rather take the average looks.

• Cliches mostly arise for a reason. You'll feel the exact same way as I do once you experience the same thing. I never said I don't like nice boobs, a pretty face and a tight ass. However, those are not the things that are my primary turn ons anymore. I might come up to a girl because of her charisma but it does not make me stay.

What Guys Said 6

• She should be laid back. Someone who doesn't turn into an emotional wreck at the drop of the hat, and enjoys just hanging out relaxing. The type of person who can get stressed out over uni or work doesn't make good relationship material because the Boyfriend ends up being her punching bag, and the relationship is like a chore.

She should also be intelligent. Not necessarily book smarts, good at science or whatever, but able to hold an intelligent conversation about movies or music and actually has opinions on those kind of matters. Someone who appreciates the beauty of these kind of forms or natural environment or anything like that.

Girls with those features are always a lot of fun to hang around, and from the ones I've met, they're nearly always in a good mood, which is great in terms of relationships.

• How she interacts with others, is she friendly towards people that she doesn't know?

Or is she mean spirited and think that the world revolves around her?

A sense of humor, being able to laugh at herself when she makes a mistake.

Or is it always someone else's fault?

Honesty. Both to herself and to others. If I can't trust her then I won't be attracted to her.

• her hairstyle, her style of dress, her demeanor and the way she carries herself. =)

• the HAIR if the hair looks good then it will make the face look good .glasses is a + it makes the eyes look perty and a good body. the off are lip hair and hair on the arms so...ya

• confident, shows self respect, acts herself :D

• Usually the nose, a horrible nose makes a horrible face.

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend is extremely turned on by either talking about or actually having me kick him in the balls! lol Hard to believe I know, but apparently it's a power thing? lol I was uncomfortable with it at first, but to be honest I find it quite empowering and arousing now! :o) We use it as foreplay by having me in lingerie (or naked) and him in boxers (or naked too!) and talking about scenarios where I or another girl (and it has to be a girl!) kicks him in the balls as hard as they can and how they'd feel when they do it. We also play fight on the floor, where I'm allowed to grab, squeeze or kick, knee & punch his balls as hard as I want, although I don't just to be safe. Another thing he likes to do is stand up with his legs wide open and ask me to run up and kick him in the balls as hard as I can, but again I don't do it quite that hard & only try to put him in moderate pain! lol Basically the whole female psychology and actual act of kicking (or kneeing) a guy in the balls really turns him on... Can I ask you please, every time we do this 'role play' he keeps asking me to do it harder than the last time, even though I tend to play it safe and hold back a bit... So the next time he's really aroused and stands up with his legs wide open, do you think I should give him what he wants and actually run up and kick him in the balls as hard as I possibly can?... And would you in my shoes? lol

• i know how you feel about it being weird and everything lol. my boyfriend is into some pretty weird sh*t and at first I felt really uncomfortable doing it for him, but when I did, and saw how much he enjoyed it/turned him on, I got really into it. so if you love your guy and you want to make him happy (sexually atleast. this is a huge part of a guys brain too, obivously) yes you should do it ahha. a lot of guys ahve weird fetishes like that.

• lol I guess we've both had similar experiences then with guys and their weird fetishes! lol Ok, well thanks for that... The next time he wants me to do his role play thing, I'll surprise him by pretending to not want to do it too hard (as usual) and then run up and kick him in the balls as hard as I possibly can!... We'll see how he likes that! lol Should I worry though about putting him in to much agony?... Or if I might do some damage to his balls?...