Does anyone else like ridiculous trends?

So I enjoy experiencing silly trends. it's fun. I did crocs, uggs, snuggies, minis with leggings and all that crap. I even had a scene hairdo for a while.

I don't think these things express some height of elegance or anything, I just think they're fun to try out. I guess I feel like people take all of this stuff too seriously. Like Ugg wearers who think it magically makes them hot or croc haters who want to barf at the sight of shoes that float.

Anyways, anyone else think it's just all in fun?

Most Helpful Girl

• You know, I think that's a great attitude to have about these trends. Life's too short to take them seriously. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Personally, I like style which deviates from the trend. Those are the people who really stand out of the crowd to me.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah I love trends, they're a fun way to change up your look. I still like the Snooki Bump

• Fashion is very serious. It's a multibillion dollar industry.

I don't think uggs are a silly trend by the way. I think they're really comfortable and they keep my feet warm in winter.