Most older girls like guys to have short hair?

In my school (college) 3 out of 5 guys has a buzz cut. All the smoking hot girls are always drooling over guys with buzz cuts and the guys with long hair don't have girlfriends. The way it seems here most girls like guys to have short buzz cut like hair. At least the attractive ones are that way...

And back when I got my hair buzzed I actually had girls turn around and do a double take at me which never happens with my hair grown out.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's more mature I mean, the shaggy head seams way too highschoolish. Even Zach Efron went out of the shaggy hair stage. It's hotter and you look way more mature. Keep the buzz.

• My hair now is 1.5 inches on top and 1 inch on sides. It is actually pretty short but compared to other guys it is actually getting kind of long... Get a haircut?

• I usually shag it up a little bit. But I have sort of a young looking face so getting a buzz cut makes me look older and more mature.

• Well when you crop it up it looks hot. Sort of like Zack Efron again :) In my opinion it's the best style. But it also all depends on the face shape, and hair texture and if your hair is curly, wavy or straight. You can never go wrong with a buzz. But if you find a hairstyle that's totally awesome and looks great on you it's defiitely better than a buzz.

What Girls Said 9

• sorry but I hate buzz cuts, my boyfriend got one and I didn't like it at all, I loved my bfs long hair there was actully something that I would tangle my fingers into now they just go down there and I like to have my fingers playing with something jks lol. no seriously I hate buzz cuts there a realllllllyyy BIG turn off for me! sorry (im making my boyfriend grow his hair long again!).

• I'm only 17 but I don't think I'll ever like buzz cut hair. The longer a guy's hair is the more I like it(unless it's down to your butt that would be to long) Or if it's a fat guy shorter hair does look better on them but I still like it to be long in the front. Mainly because it's something to run my fingers through when petting them lol and/or gives me something to play with when teasing/flirting with them.

I don't like buzz cuts because it's close to having a shaved head and shaved heads are a turn off for me, and buzz cuts mean nothing to run my fingers through or to play with.

I know I'm only 17 but like I said, I'll never like super short hair.

• not into buzz cuts or shoulder length hair. I like hair that's long enough so I can run my hands through it

• I hate buzz cuts. But that's just me.

• im 21 and I prefer guys with short hair

• what[? I'm smokin hot and I love long hair!

• I'm not really a fan of buzz cuts. I prefer something a little longer that I run my hands through but not that's shaggy. Think Patrick Dempsey...perfect length with a little curl that makes it messy and sexy haha

• well it doesn't have to be a buzz, it's just that we like our men to look like men ;)

• my boyfriend has long hair and I'm dating him...and all my previous bfs had hair that covered thier ears

• No offense but you're probably like 16....

• You're probably a minority then. All the dudes with long skater hair are ugly as *** and don't have girlfriends at my school.

• Your probably in a school full of shallow chicks that only care about looks :/ no offensive to the girls

and I happen to like skaters....so I guess you can't really judge my taste cause we all like different crap

its like me calling mohawks ugly....its hot to certain people

What Guys Said 3

• When I was younger I had long hair, and yes girls liked it, problem was it was all the fat ugly chicks who liked it, or the weird ones. So one day I cut it short and spiked the front up a little. The next day I went to school and I had teachers who didn't recognize me, and those chicks who didn't talk to me when I had long hair gave me all the attention in the world. I got numbers and dates and everything. Who would have thought that if I cut my hair and wore decent clothes I would become a chick magnet.

You don't have to buzz your hair but just it clean short and you should be good. I used to buzz mine in the summer and I get mixed reviews from women, some really like it some like it a little longer, but I haven't had one say that she hated it. Who knows just try new styles out, if you buzz it and hate it, who cares it will grow back in a few weeks.

• what planet is this on, my hair is always buzz cut and no girl could give a sh*t

• I have really long hair and girls who are 18-25 tell me it's a turn off, but girls who are 35-40 tell me it's hot. It's a pop culture thing, all the movie star/rock star/rich pricks have short hair now so that's what girls think is sexy.

Just buzz your hair it's not hard and honestly it is a lot easier to take care of.