What do girls look for in a guy? what's most important?

Just wondering

Most Helpful Girl

• usually a guy that will make her feel protected. he should be able to have a joke but if needed to he has to turn really sweet and caring like nothin in the world could hurt her.

What Girls Said 5

• That she knows you care for her and are there for her; she should have no doubts, you need to just be nice and a really good friend to her and obviously she needs to be attracted to you too. Definitely a sense of humor and he should be smart! Ladies men are definitely not attractive, we don't really like to play games, most of us anyways.

• your personality.. the way you carry yourself.. if your respectful if you like to have fun , if your funny, if your family oriented . definitely they look for guys who aren't assholes although for somegirls that's an exception. just if your laid back and not to picky on everything . we look for someone who can hold great conversations ext..

• That's exactly how I am except I'm shorter/bit skinny, facially scarred and up until a few years ago poor. Guess how many girls I got vs. a buddy of mine who is taller, good looking, and has a lot of money (inheritance)?

Sorry to be cynical, but a lot of the advice I see on this website doesn't jive with my experiences in real life.

• you shouldn't care how you look if a girl will only go for your looks before she gets to meet you she's worthless or just dumb don't worry about the money you don't have to be rich to find a nice girl that likes u

• He has to be caring, sweet, "funny", and I have to be comfortable around him...so that I'm able to talk to him about anything with out feeling like I'm being judged. Some guys I feel really comfortable with... others I don't...

• I'm Italian so I'm all into love and that stuff. I adore a guy with a nice personailty. Every-one wants a different personailty but yer. Personailty. Mine and a few other girls I know prefer a man, to be funny, educated, smart, playful, makes us laugh and makes us feel wanted and beautiful.

Thats mine anyways and some of my other friends.

What Guys Said 1

• How you carry yourself, physical features, and then how much $$$$$$ they think you've got.