Winter - Short Clothing?

What do you think of girls that wear shorts in places with low temperatures? Isn't it ironic how they wear long sleeved shirts and jackets but at the same time freeze their legs to death?

And what do you think of short dresses and shorts/skirts WITH TIGHTS?

Tell me what you think. Tell me what you consider vulgar.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhhhh, tights keep me just as warm as jeans in winter (that's just me though, I don't know about others). Without is just retarded in winter, they're just trying too hard.

What Guys Said 4

• I know the type of witless and depraved social misfits you speak of, and every last one of them should be garroted with a piano string. In fact, I'm gonna buy some piano strings after work today, fly to some cold part of the country, and hunt a few down! Let me know if you see any.

• Tights and panty hoes are just gross, but I do understand they serve a purpose in the winter time. Still doesn't mean I find them attractive. :)

• I don't get why anybody would care about this. If they aren't cold who cares. I've know guys who shorts year round.

• i HATE the legging with skirt and dress fashion. I also think its stupid to waer anything short in the winter (common sense much?). but...at least both are better then wearing, yoga pants, as pants. that's just wrong in my opinion

What Girls Said 4

• I live in a cold place where loads of girls wear absolutely nothing on their legs. I agree, it seems like they're trying way too hard. I feel the cold really badly so I couldn't do it. I just laugh at them shivering outside clubs while I have a good time in good ol' jeans and a jumper.

• If it's just a short or a skirt, without anything under it's just weird.But tights and leggings can keep you warm until maybe 30 F and they are comfortable. Actually I think it's awesome that its acceptable to wear leggings all day, its like wearing sweat pants

• i think that is kinda weird when people will wear shorts when its cold because its like you couldn't decide whether you were cold or hot this morning. I could see if she had tights or leggings with it but idk. it doesn't look bad or anything but just from a functional aspect its conflicting

• If you're wearing a skirt with tights in 3 degree weather, I would think you're the most ridiculous person on earth. it's not cute, it doesn't make you stylish or whatever. it makes you look ridiculous. BTW, I don't mean you as in you, but in general