What is the most attractive/ appealing thing about you? Describe them!

What is the most attractive/ appealing thing (<--- this could be everything, like body parts, face, character, traits, talents, ...) to the opposite sex and describe them or tell why do you think they are so attractive/ appealing to the opposite sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I think my most attractive attiribute is my body, I throw myself into exercise because I lack much of a social life and I naturally have a large frame. I think this is attractive to the opposite sex because surveys have shown that due to human nature the "V" shape of the males torso is generally more attractive than nothing. Also I fit into the "ideal" image of a man that is portrayed through the media (at least physically).

Ps; I'm not saying I agree with the image the media portrays.

Second to that is my intelligence.

What Girls Said 2

• Apparently I have a good body. Skinny, toned but still with a feminine waist, nice bum and big boobs. Although everyones preference is different, but from the feed back I've gotten I seem ok.

• I have pretty hair, the texture is soft and it's super thick

My eyes are exotic looking

My nose is unique and sharp

My lips are pouty and plump

I have naturally nice legs

I have nice set of teeth

• Why are you hiding your face then?

• That doesn't mean I want to have my picture on every internet account I have. I'm on facebook and twitter but why should I put my pics on here? this is not a social networking site and I don't have any real friends on here

What Guys Said 2

• Women always compliment me on my wallet.

• I'm with Palek on this one,